Variable Concepts is an accumulation of my most recent works. These are a variation of many different pieces in different media. Currently, there are still quite a number of pieces to be posted. I will be showing them all very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience...

9.20.2008

Monkey! On the Wire

This is one of many school projects I enjoyed doing while i was studying in Westwood College. Monkey! On the Wire is actually a title I just recently thought of for this project. I don't recall us actually deciding on the title and I merely made this up to sound cute for the target market we designed this for.


Monkey! On the Wire is about these forest critters who, in the far future, were visited by the super-advanced humans. They were enticed to be "plugged in" to experience the wonders of technology. The story revolves around Monkey, a shy little critter who was too poor and submissive to own the most advanced wire to plug in. For that, the rest of the critters tease and reject him. He later realizes that out there, away from technology, was where he could truly be free.


Key Scenes for Storyboard


No comments: